Shipping & Refund Policy
At Kingdom Boards we strive to deliver high quality products and service to all of our customers. We are committed to customer satisfaction and we aim to ensure all areas of our online store and your experience, before and after sales are hassle free with no risk.
FREE local shipping in South Africa via MDS Collivery (https://collivery.net/)
- 2-3 working day delivery time from date of shipment.
- Outlying locations are only serviced every second day.
We now offer FREE International shipping.
All international Orders are shipped from Cape Town, South Africa, via DHL express couriers and can be expected within 5 to 10 working days to most locations world wide from date of shipment.
* Shipping excludes your local Countries taxes and duties (VAT not included for International orders as this amount varies country to country.)
* If you are ordering from USA and Australia, there are no local taxes and duties under $800
Manufacturing and Completion times
5 to 10 working days - Standard Boards
5 to 20 working days - Custom Boards
All Kingdom skateboards sit under a One-Year Warranty and go through a comprehensive quality control, individually checked and packaged before delivery or collection.
If for any reason there are any problems, defects or something which has not met your expectations, we will happily assess a return request.
If the goods sold do not meet the following conditions;
- Of merchantable quality
- Fit for the purpose you described
- Match the description given
- Are free of defects and faults
We may offer to repair, replace or refund at our discretion. Returns for reasons other than the above, must be returned within 7 days of purchase at no return cost to you.
22 Stella road, unit 5, Montague Gardens,
Cape Town, South Africa, 7441
All non-defective returns will be assessed at ten percent 10% admin/restocking fee. Shipping will not be refunded. If an order is refused for any reason, Kingdom Boards will be compensated for all shipping charges and a 10% admin/restocking fee. Items showing signs of misuse or consumer abuse are not eligible for return.
Return & Refund requests to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org Please Provide, name, Order or Invoice number with reason for the Return or Refund
If you are unsatisfied or have a change of mind due to unforeseen, circumstantial events, Kingdom Boards will offer you a Refund on your order, however due to the nature of how each board is individually manufactured (i.e. by date, number, name and customization), once an order is confirmed via Proof of Payment and the design and manufacturing process has begun, Kingdom Boards will not be held liable to offer a full refund on any cancellations. Depending on how far into the design and manufacturing process and how close to completion we are to an order, we will assess and determine the amount (Percentage%) refundable.
- Kingdom Boards holds the right to assess and charge between 10 to 50% work/admin fee on all designing or manufacturing work done up until the time at which the client requests a change or cancellation.
- Refunds will only be paid out once the initial payment has cleared into our bank account. (Even if Proof of Payment supplied)
- Refunds will be paid into the bank details requested by the client.
- Once a board has been customized and engraved, (with the design requested by the client) no refunds or returns will be accepted.
- The client accepts the full risk and outcome of having their custom board shaped.
Return & Refund requests to be sent to email@example.com Please Provide, name, Order or Invoice number with reason for the Return or Refund.
We value the expectation entrusted unto us to shape you a truly unique board and we hope you value and respect us too.