New School - Deck Only
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
After many requests, we decided to give our Surf Kick a nose lift for the more advanced skater that is looking for something shreddable.
Shaped to go off the lip and similar to a standard trick deck but with more steez! Perfect for casual bowl riding and stylish skate tricks like caveman’s and boneless’s.
- Bowl, Vert, Street, Commute , Surf Skate, Carve
- More advanced skaters
- Hand crafted in Cape Town South Africa
- Large and wide kicker for extra pop and grip, Ollie friendly
- Nose and tail Kicker (Nose is slightly less than the tail)
- Vertically laminated solid wood core for strength and rigidity
Every board comes complete with:
- Laser Engraved Kingdom Logo with date of manufacture.
- Unique serial number and shaper's signature
- *Your name can also be engraved in small if requested in the additional notes section during checkout.
- Grip tape applied
|Board Shape:||New School|
|Board Type:||Foundation series|
|Length:||32" or 81.25cm|
|Width:||9" or 22.8cm|
|Wheelbase:||15" or 38cm|
|Construction:||VLAM Solidwood sandwich core|
|Woods:||Beech and Birch|
We offer free local and international shipping.
Local (South Africa): 2 - 4 working days from date of shipment.
International: 5 - 10 working days from date of shipment.
All international orders are shipped via DHL express couriers from Cape Town, South Africa and can be expected within 5 to 10 working days to most locations world wide.
* Shipping exclude's your local Countries taxes and duties (VAT not included for International orders as this amount varies country to country.)
* If you are ordering from USA and Australia, there are no local taxes and duties under $800
For more information or if you have any further questions please check out our FAQ's https://www.kingdomboards.com/pages/faq or contact our chat support.