Fish Tail 30" Classic Surfskate - Complete
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
If you are looking to surf the streets on an eye catching surf skate carver shape, look no further. Our twin fin inspired FISH TAIL with her classic style and retro aesthetics, speaks for itself. Let this board compliment you along many concrete waves, adventures, nostalgic road trips and sunset skates as you chase the endless summer.
- Surf Skate, Carver, Travel, Commute, Campus Cruising
- Anyone wanting to surf the streets and find endless concrete waves
- Perfect sized board for people ‘on the go’ wanting something comfortable to skate.
- Custom modified surf skate trucks (Same feeling as Carver CX Trucks).
- Hand crafted in Cape Town, South Africa
- Widened nose and tail compared to other surf skate boards which allows for more response when driving top to bottom, roundhouse turns.
- Intended to help imitate and improve your surfing skills.
- Kicktail to help get you out of sticky situations
- Slightly less kicktail Functionality compared with our Surf Kick shape - ie Ollie's are more difficult due to the shape
- Made in Cape Town, South Africa
Every board comes complete with:
- Laser Engraved Kingdom Logo with date of Manufacture
- Unique serial number and Shaper's Signature
- *Your name can also be engraved in small if requested in the additional notes section during checkout
- Your board comes setup complete with quality trucks, wheels and bearings
- *The trucks and wheels in the photo's may differ in colours depending on availabilities.
|Board Shape:||Fish Tail|
|Board Type:||Classic Collection - Carver surfskate|
|Length:||30" or 76cm|
|Width:||9.5" or 24cm|
|Wheelbase:||16.5" or 41.5cm|
|Woods:||Maple, Beech, Birch, Wenge, Walnut, Purpleheart, Rosewood|
We offer free local and international shipping.
Local (South Africa): 2 - 4 working days from date of shipment.
International: 5 - 10 working days from date of shipment.
All international orders are shipped via DHL express couriers from Cape Town, South Africa and can be expected within 5 to 10 working days to most locations world wide.
* Shipping exclude's your local Countries taxes and duties (VAT not included for International orders as this amount varies country to country.)
* If you are ordering from USA and Australia, there are no local taxes and duties under $800
For more information or if you have any further questions please check out our FAQ's https://www.kingdomboards.com/pages/faq or contact our chat support.