Fish Tail 30" - Deck Only
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
If you are looking to surf the streets on an eye catching surf skate carver shape, look no further. Our twin fin inspired FISH TAIL with her classic style and retro aesthetics, speaks for itself. Let this board compliment you along many concrete waves, adventures, nostalgic road trips and sunset skates as you chase the endless summer.
- Travel, Commute, Campus Cruising, Surf Skate, Carver
- Perfect sized board for people ‘on the go’ wanting something comfortable to skate
- Serves a great purpose for traveling, Campus Cruising or Commuting
- All in all a fun, user friendly board for all.
- Rated as our best looking board shape
- Widened nose and tail compared to other surf shape skateboards which allows for more response when driving top to bottom, roundhouse turns.
- Intended to help imitate and improve your surfing skills.
- Kicktail to help get you out of sticky situations
- Slightly less kicktail Functionality compared with our Surf Kick shape - ie Ollie's are more difficult due to the shape
- Made in Cape Town, South Africa
Every board comes complete with:
- Laser Engraved Kingdom® Logo with date of Manufacture
- Unique serial number and Shaper's Signature
- *Your name can also be engraved in small if requested in the additional notes section during checkout
- Grip tape applied
|Board Shape:||Fish Tail|
|Board Type:||Foundation Series|
|Length:||30" or 76cm|
|Width:||9.5" or 24cm|
|Wheelbase:||16.5" or 41.5cm|
|Construction:||Solid Sandwich core between 6 ply venneers|
|Woods:||Beech and Birch|
We offer free local and international shipping.
Local (South Africa): 2 - 4 working days from date of shipment.
International: 5 - 10 working days from date of shipment.
All international orders are shipped via DHL express couriers from Cape Town, South Africa and can be expected within 5 to 10 working days to most locations world wide.
* Shipping exclude's your local Countries taxes and duties (VAT not included for International orders as this amount varies country to country.)
* If you are ordering from USA and Australia, there are no local taxes and duties under $800
For more information or if you have any further questions please check out our FAQ's https://www.kingdomboards.com/pages/faq or contact our chat support.