Old Skool - Classic
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
It's the late 70's, and pools are being emptied out to conserve water around Southern California due to a severe drought. Little did we know that this would pave the way for the future of skateboarding as we know it as kids jumped fences and surfskated empty pools until the cops came.
The OLD SKOOL was designed and inspired by the wide, single kicker pool
boards which emerged from this era in the early to mid 80's. With a blunt nose
and wide rails, curved into a fat tail, this board has a lot of character and curves. Shaped for someone wanting the feeling of a retro old-school pool board combined with a surfskate.
- Board Type - Surfskate, Carver, Carving, pumping
- For those who like a wide deck and kicker under their feet.
- Someone looking for an old school replica style
- Hand Crafted in Cape Town South Africa
- Shaped with the widest part of the deck sitting slightly behind your front truck so you can get more leverage in your turns when carving and pumping 🔀
- Narrower Tail above the trucks to help eliminate wheel bite and create a
pocket for your back foot to sit in.
- Large and wide kicker for extra pop and grip
- Vertically laminated solid wood core for strength and rigidity
Every board comes complete with:
- Laser Engraved Kingdom® Logo with date of Manufacture
- Unique serial number and Shaper's Signature
- Your name can also be engraved in small if requested in the additional notes section during checkout
- Your board comes setup complete with quality trucks, wheels and bearings.
- *The trucks and wheels in the photo's may differ in colour and type depending on availabilities.
|Board Shape:||Old Skool|
|Board Type:||Classic Collection|
|Construction:||VLAM Solidwood bottom x 6ply venneers|
|Woods:||Maple, Beech, Birch, Walnut, Wenge, Purpleheart|
We offer free local and international shipping.
Local (South Africa): 2 - 4 working days from date of shipment.
International: 5 - 10 working days from date of shipment.
All international orders are shipped via DHL express couriers from Cape Town, South Africa and can be expected within 5 to 10 working days to most locations world wide.
* Shipping exclude's your local Countries taxes and duties (VAT not included for International orders as this amount varies country to country.)
* If you are ordering from USA and Australia, there are no local taxes and duties under $800
For more information or if you have any further questions please check out our FAQ's https://www.kingdomboards.com/pages/faq or contact our chat support.