Soul Cruiser 33" Classic - Complete
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Imagine yourself carving down the face of a perfect wave on a single fin with
speed and stability. This is what we pictured when shaping and testing the rounded nose and diamond tail of the Soul Cruiser.
- Board Type - Commute, Cruise , Soul Carve, Freeride
A smooth, all-round board created for soul cruising and
- Great for beginners to intermediate skaters
looking for something stable but would still like to
progress into more of a surf skate style.
- Someone wanting to get the most variety out of one shape.
- Can be used for Freeriding and Downhill
- Hand Crafted in Cape Town South Africa
- Two Wheelbase options (Short = Surf Skate | Long = Stability)
- Kicktail to help maneuver the nose of the board around more easily
- Gentle Concave for a comfortable ride that’s easy on the feet.
- Prominent wheel wells allowing the rider to avoid wheel bite
and use a variety of wheel sizes.
- Vertically laminated solid wood core for strength and rigidity
- Better cruise control feeling and stability compared to our SURF KICK
Every board comes complete with:
- Laser Engraved Kingdom Logo with date of Manufacture
- Unique serial number and Shaper's Signature
- *Your name can also be engraved in small if requested in the additional notes section during checkout
- Your board comes setup complete with quality trucks, wheels and bearings.
- **The trucks and wheels in the photo's may differ in colour and type depending on availabilities.
|Board Type:||Classic Collection|
|Length:||33" or 84cm|
|Width:||9.5" or 24cm|
|Wheelbase:||18.5" - 19.5" or 47 - 49cm
|Woods:||Maple, Beech, Birch, Walnut, Wenge, Purpleheart|
If you are interested in adding a Custom Engraving to the above board, Please CLICK HERE to ADD Custom Engraving to your checkout.
We offer free local and international shipping.
Local (South Africa): 2 - 4 working days from date of shipment.
International: 5 - 10 working days from date of shipment.
All international orders are shipped via DHL express couriers from Cape Town, South Africa and can be expected within 5 to 10 working days to most locations world wide.
* Shipping exclude's your local Countries taxes and duties (VAT not included for International orders as this amount varies country to country.)
* If you are ordering from USA and Australia, there are no local taxes and duties under $800
For more information or if you have any further questions please check out our FAQ's https://www.kingdomboards.com/pages/faq or contact our chat support.