Surf Kick 30" - Deck Only
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Our stubby shaped SURF KICK was the first 'short' board we made launching our Surfskate Collection, which drove our passion towards the surfskating niche. It is a very responsive and maneuverable board to help make top to bottom roundhouse turns, while still having a juicy tail to pop onto curbs or ride bowls and pump tracks. Let our SURF KICK accompany you on those flat wave days when you craving to surf the streets.
- Surfskate, Carver, Travel, Commute, Campus Cruising, pump track
- Perfect sized board for people ‘on the go’ wanting something comfortable to skate
- Serves a great purpose for traveling, Campus Cruising or Commuting
- All in all a fun, user friendly board for all.
- Hand Crafted in Cape Town South Africa
- Shaped to fit snug under your arm
- Functional Kicktail, Ollie friendly
- Developed with deep machined wheel wells to make wheel bite a thing of the past and allowing you to dig deep into your turns.
- Gentle Concave for a comfortable ride that’s easy on the feet.
- Vertically laminated solid wood core for strength and rigidity.
Every deck comes with:
- Laser Engraved Kingdom® Logo with date of Manufacture
- Unique serial number and Shaper's Signature.
- *Your name can also be engraved in small if requested in the additional notes section during checkout.
- Grip tape applied
|Board Shape:||Surf Kick|
|Board Type:||Foundation Series|
|Length:||30" or 76cm|
|Width:||9.25" or 23.5cm|
|Wheelbase:||17" - 18"|
|Woods:||Beech and Birch|
We offer free local and international shipping.
Local (South Africa): 2 - 4 working days from date of shipment.
International: 5 - 10 working days from date of shipment.
All international orders are shipped via DHL express couriers from Cape Town, South Africa and can be expected within 5 to 10 working days to most locations world wide.
* Shipping exclude's your local Countries taxes and duties (VAT not included for International orders as this amount varies country to country.)
* If you are ordering from USA and Australia, there are no local taxes and duties under $800
For more information or if you have any further questions please check out our FAQ's https://www.kingdomboards.com/pages/faq or contact our chat support.